ƠN GỌI THỪA SAI DÒNG CHÚA CỨU THẾ HẢI NGOẠI
Vietnamese Redemptorist Missionary Vocations
“The Redemptorist Congregation truly follows the example of Christ in the apostolic life, which comprises at one and the same time a life specially dedicated to God and a life of missionary work” Constitution #1.
Temporary Vows: St Clement Monastery
- Contact the Vocation Director for guidance
- Attend one of the Come and See sessions
- Complete the vocation questionnaire
- Build a Spiritual Direction relationship with the Vocation Director. Encouraged to meet/call the Vocation Director twice a month.
You are considered a “Candidate” when the Vocations Director confirms and give you the application to join the Congregation of the Most Holy Redeemer (Redemptorist).
- You are invited to make a silent retreat of up to eight days
- Continue Spiritual Direction relationship with the Vocation Director
- Encouraged to visit the Redemptorist communities to get to know the Redemptorist and the mission of the Congregation
Applying to the Congregation involves:
- Completing an application form
- Prepare a 2000 word autobiography to include:
- Your family of origin
- Religious, vocation experience, Sacraments
- Volunteers, community service, skills
- Dating relationship
- Academic history
- Criminal background
- Hobby and work experience, debt
- Health history and addiction
- Reasons for desiring to become a Redemptorist missionary.
- Two letters of recommendation: One from the Pastor and one from an academic professor.
June 24- July 2
August 30 – Sept 3